Run Phil Run!


Run!

Phil, run!!

Run!!!

 Phil...

Run!!!!

 What the hell is going on?

Son...

 ...of a...


Are you alright son of Coul?

Whew! That was close. Thanks to Thor I'm not dino-feed..

Hey guys, did you see that? I went for the head!....Guys?...um hello? guys?.....

Let's grab some beers Phil, we've had a tough day!

Guys?  I went with the head....

PART DEUX

What the hell....

RUN PHIL! RUN!!

OH...MY...


HULK SMASH!!!!


..SMASH PUNY LIZARD!!

Thanks Hulk!  I owe you one...

Great job big guy!

Coulson would have been lunch if you didn't show up!
Thank god, you went for the head right at the start till the end. Not like some other guy I know....

What did I miss?

The head of Thanos...I mean, nothing Thor.  You didn't miss a thing...

That was another close one Phil. I guess we need a few more rounds of beer!

HULK HUNGRY....

Then lets go grab a bite big guy.

PART 3


 RUN PHIL, RUN!

Oh ...

HUH?..

Oh..

Wait a sec...

Let me put my sunglasses on...

...and "say hello to my little friend"!!!

KA-BOOM!!!!!

Say "Cheese"!

The End!

Comments