X-ball


One more strike Peter and we win..


Oh man! Looks like a homerun...we're done Peter!

Sonuva...I guess we're buying the beer...

So sorry, Logan.

I got it!

Jeanie saved your butt Peter!

Nice catch Jean.

Thanks Peter.

That's not fair! No powers allowed!

How do we know you didn't use your super- strength 
when you hit the ball?

Then,  how can Peter pitch the ball in his armored form? That means
he's using his super -strength while pitching!

No! We won!  No, you cheated! We won!!.....


My goodness! What do we have here?!?  Look at this Jubilee,
this is NOT how adults are supposed to act.

Remember this Jublilee, talk out your differences.
Violence is not the ans...

Wohoooo! Battle royal!!
Watch out! Here comes Jubileeeeeee!!!


Professor, I'm glad that I'm not an adult!!

I win!!!

Sigh.....at least she stopped the fighting...

Comments