Stan to the Rescue

 What happened? I was the last Avenger standing..I thought these guys kicked our butts!??

There was someone....

 ....I think he was carrying a hammer and my shield...

This elderly man gave me back my shield ...He...Stan...the man...said his name is Stan Lee...Before I can ask him what happened, I blacked out again.

What happened while the Avengers were sleeping....


Hmmm...I think some people are misbehaving.  Time to teach you a lesson in  manners.
 Heads up fin-head!

Strike one! Try to keep count baldy!

 Watch out. That wrecking ball has a nice bounce to it.

Glow in the dark, you can't sneak up on me, but my hammer can sneak up on you.

Baldy, catch!

I'm not done with you yet, Glow in the dark. Here's another for good measure!

Trying to catch me off guard?..I don't think so. I have a sixth sense, a spider sense as I call it.

That's not very nice, hitting your own teammate.

Close but no cigar! That's strike two!

 Incoming..

What time is it? What? You don't have a watch?...Let me tell you myself.....

IT'S HAMMER TIME! 


Hey baldy, you sure know how to swing that thing...but you swung too soon!

That's an extra special fastball special..... Strike three! And you're out!!


Game Over!
 Excelsior !!

Comments